Dedicated Networking time
Arabcom Telecom Summit will be beyond an ordinary exhibit of sponsors. It will prove to be beneficial not only in terms of doing business, but also time-out for visitors and exhibitors to relax and network.
Along with a pleasant ambience to relax with colleagues, inter-industrial employees and potential clients during Lunch buffets, coffee breaks and cocktail receptions, additionally the following networking opportunities in mind for our sponsors:
- Fully interactive panel sessions: We intend to schedule several quick, interactive and informative panel sessions with experts in the industry. Being roughly 40 minutes long, each of these will, in nature, be like Chat-show sessions where anyone will be able to interact with the Guest speaker and get answers to all the possible questions related to their industry. This would be a great opportunity to market your expertise and services to a multicultural and diverse audience in the industries congruent with Telecom and IT.
- Online resources: We offer more than just on-line networking in the form of our Website - as all useful and important material ranging from conference tips and important forms will be available for downloads. What’s more is, exhibitors and visitors will have access to the presentations and documented hand-outs relating to our Guest speakers and their informative topics on our web-site, during and even after the event, all year through!
- Lead Generation: As a sales and marketing solution, we can guide our sponsors through various cost-effective mechanisms to capture information for you in the form of business cards, emails, web-based forms, inquiry cards and so on. At the end of the day, participating in this event will prove beneficial for you as we will work out more than just the regular facts and figures for you, backed by our experience and access to various industries regionally and globally.
- Exhibition area: We will propose a spaced-out and pleasant setting of the exhibition area, to enable the perfect environment for our visitors and exhibitors to engage in fruitful dialogue. This will thus serve as the ideal meeting place for you to foster new and long lasting business relationships in the fast growing and progressive market.
- One-to-one business meetings: With the aim to create and build long lasting and profitable business relationships, these brief meetings will initiate conversation and networking throughout the conference. This would be the best use of 50 minutes of your time to network!
How? By meeting people, exchanging business cards and contacts and moving onto other industry peers and conference delegates, just to repeat the same process again!